The twenty fourth Argo Steering Team meeting is a hybrid meeting which will take place in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada during the week of 20 – 24 March 2022.
The Argo Steering Team Meeting is a time for the national groups who contribute to international Argo to come together and discuss logistical and technical matters pertaining to the Argo array.
The daily schedule is as follows:
- Monday (open): BGC Argo Mission Team session
- Tuesday morning (open): BGC Argo Mission Team session
- Tuesday afternoon (open): Deep Argo Mission Team session
- Tuesday evening (closed): AST executive committee meeting
- Wednesday (open): AST plenary session with vendor panel
- Wednesday evening (open): Social event
- Thursday and Friday (closed): AST plenary sessions